WHY WE NEED YOU:
We’re currently actively searching for the next engineering superstar to join our Machine Learning team! As a Junior AI Engineer you will work closely with Research Scientists and Senior Engineers to develop Artificial Intelligence that powers all of our Game Teams’ capability to deliver amazing experience for our players, by unlocking new potential in our games.
Passionate about discovering and enabling new game experiences through cutting-edge technology? Keep on reading!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and develop AI for games
- Develop tools to support both Software Developers and Creative disciplines such as Animation, Game and System design
- Unlock new in-game opportunities by using sophisticated technology and advanced methods
- Contribute to solutions to the hardest technical problems encountered across the company
- Act as an Owner for parts of the codebase used by all our games
- Proactively identify production bottlenecks and help to formulate solutions
- Offer a fresh perspective and question why things are done in a certain way
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Good understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming, patterns, algorithms and data structures
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Capacity to dream big and execute with pragmatism
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
- A genuine passion for games and creating technology that empowers others
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Familiarity with Unity and C#
- Familiarity with the mathematics behind Machine Learning
- Knowledge of statistics and probability
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Being fiercely independent and profitable enables us to take excellent care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State-of-the-art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced engineers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a world-class development team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
- Belgrade is awesome. Considered a 2018 must-see city by the New York Times, Belgrade satisfies everyone: nightlife and unique music venues; design-centric neighborhoods and galleries; live sports; international cuisine; you name it. Life in Belgrade is also particularly good for families, with excellent international schools and nurseries options.
Deadline for applications: 21.05.2021.