As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a subsidiary of the TX Group.
To expand our tutti.ch Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Android Engineer.
tutti.ch is an online classifieds site for buying and selling. It was launched in 2010 by the Norwegian media house Schibsted and acquired by Swiss media group Tamedia in July 2015. With more than 10 million monthly visits, tutti.ch is the biggest marketplace in Switzerland.
We are looking for a smart, curious, and dedicated Junior Android Engineer to expand our mobile team.
- Design, implement, test, and deliver production-level code every day to one of Switzerland's top Applications
- Own major application features and takes responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time
- Write pragmatic, performant, and testable code that works consistently across devices
- Always work to improve the quality of the codebase
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
- We are looking for somebody with at least one year but no more than three years of experience in developing Android applications
- Outstanding programming skills in an object-oriented language
- The technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and engineers is a plus
- Experience with iOS or a cross-platform solution like Flutter or React Native is a plus
- We are looking for a proactive, curious and passionate person to join our team - we are interested in your side projects, freelance activities and books you are currently reading and we would like to discuss that as well during our selection process
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours and home office policy
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, training)
- Great equipment
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment