ACME Software is more than softphones. We’re more than a growing tech company. We pride ourselves in being world-class engineers, marketers, designers, builders, mentors and industry disruptors.
We believe that technology will truly revolutionize how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations with powerful communication tools that are secure, yet flexible for elastic business needs and a growing mobile workforce. We believe our people are key to success.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our engineering team to help with development of mobile applications and services. The engineer will be a key member in developing and maintaining quality of our existing products and services as well as producing new ones. Our ideal candidate is a polished communicator, technically adept in working with our technologies, team oriented, and an avid learner.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex protocol issues (i.e. Wireshark Analysis) and provide clear and concise written analysis
- Created complex VOIP applications: multithreading, real-time techniques, profiling and performance optimization, making custom libraries and frameworks
- Comfortable working across platforms (MacOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Be able to challenge other members of the team and to be challenged by the team.
- Experienced in analyzing and identifying requirements from specification documents
- Ability to design complex custom communication protocols
- Desire to learn following platforms and technologies is a plus: Kotlin, ReactiveX, dependency injection, understanding of codecs, networking and NAT traversal techniques, video capturing and rendering.
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written in order to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- BS in Computer Science, EE, Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience
- A proven track record of high productivity in application, architecture, design, coding, debugging & profiling
- Ability to effectively communicate with UX, QA, management and support
- Good optimization and debugging skills
We'd be super excited if you have...
- Experience with Telecom, IP Networking and IP-PBX, SIP & VOIP technologies
About ACME Software
Acme Software is revolutionizing how people communicate in today’s modern mobile workforce. Its award-winning Bria solutions for desktop and mobile devices enable organizations to leverage their existing PBX and hosted voice call servers to extend seamless and secure unified communications and collaboration services to users regardless of their location and network. Our technology meets the unique requirements of several industries, including the contact center, retail, warehouse, hospitality, and healthcare verticals. Its solutions are deployed worldwide by 8x8, Airbnb, AmeriSave, BT, Citibank, Comcast, Fusion, Fuze, Liberty Global, Uber, Windstream and others.