As a Junior Angular Developer in Lioneight, you will work with the rest of the team on building state-of-the-art web applications using the latest technologies.
Who are we:
LionEight is a software services company dedicated to web and mobile development.
We provide top-quality software development services to customers in many sectors.
We strive for excellence in the transport industry by producing reliable and accurate software for the American market.
The company is in rapid development, and we keep pace with the best trends in the technical sense.
Our crew work to make our customers happy and content through dedication and professionalism.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of CSS
- Desire to improve as a developer and constantly striving to improve skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Not required, but will be considered as a plus:
- Angular 2+
- Angular Material UI Library
- Ngrx State Management
- Working with Google Maps
- Full-time employment
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Great opportunity to learn and work with new technologies
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- Working on international projects
- The friendly and flexible work environment
- Team building activities to support the team-oriented culture
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.