Fashion Company is a leading company in the Alpe-Adria region working in fashion and fashion retail and wholesale with a portfolio of over 30 world famous brands and a network of almost 100 retail outlets in Serbia and the region-Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Romania. For years we have been working with brands that are recognizable around the planet: Diesel, Calvin Klein, Premiata, Levi's, Tommy Hilfiger, Scotch & Soda, Replay, Timberland, Camper, Cesare Paciotti, Bata, Liu Jo, Guess, Desigual, Steve Madden, Mango, UGG, Moose Knuckles, Superdry, Philippe Model, Patrizia Pepe, Dstrezzed, Inuikii, Mou, Frankie Morello, Hugo Boss, Miss Sixty and many others. The specificity of Fashion Company's business is the combination of everything that makes a trend, style and attitude-from clothing products, footwear and accessories to retail stores of the highest level in popular locations. What we strive for is an unambiguous and clear image of our company towards consumers as well as strategic positioning in the market in which we operate.
Fashion Company is actively seeking for a super talented Junior BI Developer-QA Tester to join our expanding team. The successful applicant will be responsible for executing and testing product functionality on a basic level and work consistently under the mentorship of a Senior BI Developer in order to grow his/her BI knowledge and be able to undertake more complex tasks over time.
Work tasks and activities at the very beginning:
- Querying and monitoring of data loads and reports on daily basis
- Developing basic ad hoc reports
- Troubleshooting database issues
- Supporting ETL solutions
- Providing maintenance support
- Ensuring data integrity across all reporting systems
Work tasks and activities over time:
- Design and Develop Business Intelligence modules and components
- Applies best practice SQL scripting, SSIS Integration, SSAS Cube or Tabular Model Design, SSRS Report generation and gives guidance in specific topics
- Guarantee the quality of the BI data delivered to end users
- Assure the effective support of BI components to end users
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Our team goals:
- Implementation of automation and self-service elements in the solutions
- Incorporate new technologies or methodologies in BI processes
- Incorporate best practices and standards for BI Development and Operations
- Propose and implement SLAs, KPIs, and metrics for the BI solution
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree related to computer science, software development, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in using SQL as primary programming language
- Basic experience in BI development as a developer, the capability to understand high level architectural concepts
- Basic experience working with Microsoft related Business Intelligence tools, specifically SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- Hands on SQL skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge about SQL Query, T-SQL and SSIS Package Optimization
- Knowledge on any of the following Visualization Tools: QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good analysis skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In the selection process, candidates will not be directly or indirectly discriminated against in relation to health status, i.e. disability, gender, skin color, age, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual or political affiliation, membership in various organizations or any other personal characteristic.
Note: By submitting the application, the candidate agrees that the company processes his personal data in the selection process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.