What’s your job?
As an Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will work with other engineers to ensure our no-code platform is running smoothly in production and other relevant environments. You will be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team consisting of product managers, designers, testers and developers.
Our highly-available platform runs on AWS and uses several of their services, such as RDS, ELB, SES, EKS, ECR, S3 to name only a few. We practice infrastructure as code with the help of Terraform. Other tools and products, such as, Docker, Kubernetes, Ubuntu and Amazon Linux are also in use throughout our infrastructure, which is characterized by an extremely high degree of automation.
As part of your role, we’d really like your help building and maintaining multi-tenancy on an infrastructure level as well as multi-cloud deployments, running multiple instances of our platform on AWS and Azure.
For this role, a basic understanding of the modern cloud infrastructure ecosystem is required. Also, it is helpful if you have some programming experience in a work setting.
Experience with any of the above mentioned tools is a plus, but not a requirement. We love working with people who are eager to learn, so please do apply even if you haven’t worked with our choice of technologies and systems before. We are hoping on finding someone who is looking to kick start their cloud engineering career with us.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product and company from day one
- Colleagues that care about customers, the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product and you’ll have a part in ensuring it stays like that
This job is not for you
- If you reside outside of CET +/-4h time zones
- If you had no exposure to cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure so far
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
What does working at BRYTER look like?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across Europe. At BRYTER, we believe in the power of self-organising teams and that everyone can be a leader. That’s why we strive for a way of working that reduces unnecessary burden and instead focuses on delivering value.