Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Portugal and Vietnam we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
Are you passionate about software engineering as well as data and AI? As a data enthusiast at the interface between the two disciplines, you will ensure that our customers can exploit the value of their data.
- Whether in the cloud or in a data center on-premise: you master the data world and support our clients in making their data fit for business or organizational use
- You make various data sources available in a performant and reproducible manner
- You develop, test, and monitor distributed data processing pipelines
- You work closely with data scientists to develop and productionize machine learning models
- You prepare performance and cost estimates for various use cases
- You develop and create compelling dashboards to visualize the processed data
- You thrive on topics like big data, massively scalable databases, cloud infrastructures, or distributed algorithms
- You have a passion for sustainable software development and have already gained experience working in technical roles
- In addition to your knowledge of Python and the libraries in the Python, data, and machine learning ecosystem, you ideally have hands-on skills or a keen interest in technologies such as Apache Spark, Hive, Airflow, RDBMS, NoSQL, DevOps, Kubernetes, and Java, Typescript or .NET
- You have a good understanding of the possibilities of large public cloud environments and preferably have already used Amazon AWS, MS Azure, or Google's GCP clouds
- You have a university degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, or a comparable education
- Excellent English language skills
- Option to choose one of our two flexible comp&ben models, thus tailoring work engagement to your needs (REcharge offers you reduced working hours, while REady is focused on higher financial compensation)
- Possibility to personalize working hours
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both fully remotely and from the office
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training and you also get paid time off for professional development
- Company profit share
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal data and software communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas.
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
The Belgrade office is eight years old, gathers 150+ smart and inspiring colleagues, and keeps expanding!
REady and REcharge comp&ben options are a revolutionary system invented to offer a flexible workplace for our employees. By selecting one of our options, you can perfectly balance work and private life as you like! Need more time with your family? Want to finish your studies? Or are you ready to hustle more and earn more? No worries, we got you covered. With our flexible comp&ben options, we place the power of decision in your hands.
na osnovu N/A recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Pre svega bih istakla kulturu kompanije, prijatnu radnu atmosferu i dobre međuljudske odnose kako unutar firme tako i sa spoljnim saradnicima. Ogranizacija je na visokom nivou, nema rada pod pritiskom, prekovremenog ili rada pod deadline-ovima. Predviđen je edukacioni budžet i dani za lično usavršavanje svakog zaposlenog prema njegovim/njenim interesovanjima. Kompanija nudi pregršt opcija i izuzetno im je stalo do zadovoljstva zaposlenih. Projekti su zanimljivi i prate tehnoloske trendove.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na neodređeni vremenski period manje od jedne godine
Ove informacije su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 4 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Solution Architect 1 plata
Open feedback culture
REady and REcharge comp&ben options
Career path opportunities
Flexible working hours
Training and development budget
International assignments up to 1 year
Private health insurance
Gift coupons for wedding
NY show and gift coupons for kids
100% paid maternity leave
Soft skills workshops
Team building events
Fruits, coffee, juices