As a Junior Designer in Lioneight, you will be required to deliver on special tasks and create unique ideas for the completion of projects. You will be designing solutions for mobile applications for iOS and Android devices and for web applications. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits.
Who are we
LionEight is a software services company dedicated to web and mobile development.
We provide top-quality software development services to customers in many sectors.
We strive for excellence in the transport industry by producing reliable and accurate software for the American market.
The company is in rapid development, and we keep pace with the best trends in the technical sense. Our crew work to make our customers happy and content through dedication and professionalism.
- Basic experience with graphic design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe After Effect, Canva)
- A portfolio of past design
- Ability to learn new skills on your own
- Creative thinking
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
Good to have, but not required
- Previous work experience as a designer
- Expert with design software and editing tools
- Full-time/Part-time employment
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- Professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The friendly and flexible work environment
- Team building activities to support the team-oriented culture
Candidates are required to submit their portfolios with their job applications.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.