We are looking for a
Junior DevOps Engineer
- - Ability and willingness to learn
- - Basic knowledge of Linux administration
- - Basic knowledge of Bash
- - Basic understanding of cloud computing
- - Basic understanding of computer networks
- - Understanding concepts of virtualization and containerization
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Git and Jenkins
- Basic understanding of HTTP
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
What you will do?
- You will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like Jenkins, Puppet, AWS Cloud, Terraform, Docker in subjects such as creating AWS Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline and constantly improving process using Ruby and Automation tools.
- Work in a team with skilled DevOps Engineers to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure.
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Company parties and team buildings
- - TechLab9 for researching purposes
- - Garage for your bike
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: