The Junior DevOps Engineer is a member of the DevOps team and reports to the DevOps TeamLead. She/he is responsible for the uptime and reliability of the MENU Platform services and works in close collaboration with the Core Development and the support team.
- Administer, support and maintain the MENU Platform services
- Configure software builds and automated deployment to non-prod and production environments
- Create, maintain, and enhance tools and scripts to build and deploy services
- Troubleshoot Application Configuration issues in the development and test environments
- Install and upgrade new software tools as needed to support the development process
- Participate in the improvement, documentation, communication, and enforcement of configuration engineering processes for MENU Platform services
- Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process
- Manage the access to all internal and external systems for all internal and external MENU employees
- 0-2 years of engineering or information technology industry experience
- Must have strong deductive reasoning and diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new things
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT
- Knowledge in various branching/merging methodologies and release procedures
- Experience with CI/CD build engines, such as SemaphoreCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with IT automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker
- Experience with Agile development processes and tools such as Confluence, JIRA
- Development experience with Python and PHP
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Bash, batch, etc.) and familiarity with Linux OS and Networking
- Experience with MySQL databases.
- Experience in release engineering, configuration management, and software development.
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Private insurance
- Competitive salary
- Paid conferences and in house trainings
- A cozy and centrally located office in Novi Sad
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.