To keep our entertainment solutions secure, we are currently looking for a Junior Engineer to strengthen our highly specialized and motivated Digital Security team. We offer sufficient time for onboarding as well as individual mentoring and support in step by step taking over responsibility for our digital security services – Security Incident Management, Vulnerability Management, Firewalling, Load balancing, and internal consulting, just to name a few. We also care for your internal development towards senior engineering positions in the future.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to make an outsized impact in a fast-paced, constantly evolving Industry. If this sounds attractive, then we’d love to welcome you.
- After a sufficient onboarding and “training on the job” phase, you will take over responsibility in the following areas.
- Security incident management, analysis of log files and security alerts
- Design and testing of security-designs, products and system configurations
- Reviewing infrastructure architecture together with the engineering teams
- Validate information security defenses and hardening of critical systems to mitigate future attacks
- Maintaining and optimizing the vulnerability management system and process
- Maintaining knowledge of security threats and develop systems to evaluate the company's vulnerability to such threats
- Identification of new attack vectors, development and deployment of mitigation and prevention strategies
- Reviewing and interpretation of security logs
- Plan and perform security awareness campaigns and trainings
- Monitoring of relevant security mailing lists, papers, and communities
- Internal consulting within projects and changes
- Completed education in the field of computer sciences, information security or computer security
- Good knowledge of at least one programming-/ scripting language
- Understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps principles
- First experience with the management of security infrastructure (Firewalls, Load balancer/WAF, IPS/IDS, VPN, PKI, HSM, Antimalware etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge about Networking, TCP/IP, OSI-reference model
- Creativity, communication skills and high security and risk awareness
- Solution-oriented, as well as service- and process-oriented work style
- Analytical & Interpretation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, German is a plus
Greentube GmbH, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application.