Junior ERP Developer
Location: Blue Center, New Belgrade (or work from home)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for:
SAGlobal is looking for a Junior ERP Developer to expand our Serbia-based Development Team. We are seeking for individuals with knowledge of object-oriented programming and understanding of relational database fundamentals and SQL, who have desire to expand their knowledge and work on implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
What we offer?
A full-time position, excellent team, and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to deliver high quality of day-to-day activities. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Who is sa.global?
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
Why work for sa.global?
- You will be working with a highly experienced, collaborative, supportive, and fun team.
- You will work for one of the leading global Dynamics 365 providers. Microsoft has named Sa.global their Microsoft Dynamics Professional Services Industry Partner of the Year.
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we have no other lines of business or competing priorities.
- We are on the forefront of new technologies. We were one of the early adopters to Dynamics AX 7 (now known as Dynamics 365 Operations).
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach.
- You will work with clients and various businesses and business models.
- Graduated in Information Technologies or similar
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of relational databases and database queries
- Design pattern knowledge
- Willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics D365 products
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
- Customer-centric approach and great communication skills
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Good written and spoken English language
What else you can expect from us:
- Chance for development, challenging professional tasks
- Support in improving your skills and strengths, providing on the job trainings
- Dynamic international team
- Performance oriented and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- In-office refreshments
- Attending Team buildings, conferences, company events
If you are interested in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Please note that we will keep your CV in our database 2 years after your application.