Junior Full Stack Developer
Exela Technologies Ltd. Ogranak Beograd
We are global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), where the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
As a Junior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for both front and back end coding. Your primary responsibility will include, among other, designing user interactions on web pages, developing back end website applications, creating servers and databases for functionality, ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- 1+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven experience in Core Java with good understanding of OOP Concepts
- 1+ years of experience in developing Web applications using at least one popular web framework
- 1+ years of experience in Angular 2 or later, including TypeScript
- Proven experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and XML
- Hands on experience in the REST/Web service Development
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Multithreading, Transaction management etc.)
- Hands on experience in Apache Tomcat / JBoss
- Hands on experience with Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Degree in Computer / Electrical Engineering, Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience on Environment tool/ Automation tool: Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, etc.
- IDE: IntelliJ, VSCode or Eclipse
- Hands on GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent
- Strong in Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Go-Getter with positive attitude
- Ability to learn various systems
In return, we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing international company at the Exela Tech Development Centre in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Good social environment. Great company culture.
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
- Foreign languages lessons
- Holiday entitlement & benefits
- Christmas benefits
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.