Rad od kuće
Showwcase is a professional network built for developers. We help developers represent themselves holistically, join a community of like-minded others, and find new work opportunities.
The world is in the midst of an accelerated transition towards a digital-first future where every company is becoming a tech company. The resulting outcome is that the demand for developers is now at its highest ever and the number of people learning programming skills is accelerating rapidly. In fact, Microsoft estimates the number of coders to be at 200 million by 2025 - 4X what it is today!
Generalised and large internet platforms can’t be everything to everyone. There is no community and features can never be built with focus around developers. We believe in community-based platforms and want to build for that.
We’re glad you have interest in joining our Elite Collective. The Elite Collective is a community comprised of senior and experienced developers. Being a member gives you access to our private communities, in-person events, and most importantly jobs and projects curated for Elite.
Showwcase works with many partner companies to help build their developer teams to work on projects. As an Elite, you’ll get access to these full-time job opportunities with better compensation and career growth. We do all the hard work of finding you opportunities so you can focus on what you do best, building products and services. If at any time your project nears completion or your role at a given company is no longer needed, we find you the opportunity within weeks! How does it work
First, you’ll need to create a Showwcase profile. Once you’re set up, apply to one of our Elite roles according to your skill: React, Flutter, Go etc. We review and if you’re a good fit for Elite, we’ll invite you to come call with us, do a few skill assessments, and some live interviews. This should take a few hours at max! Once done and successful, you join our Elite collective and get all its benefits.
Why join Elite?
We believe the traditional way of looking for jobs is broken. Developers have to complete skill assessments over and over again for every company we apply to, we need to submit at least 5 links to represent who we are (LinkedIn, Resume, Github, Blog, Portfolio), and companies are terrible at responding to developers even after we’ve completed all the steps. Worse, most of the time the interview process has nothing to do with what we’ll actually be doing on the job! It’s incredibly frustrating. Oh, and doing sales and marketing of who we are to find the right company to hire us is not fun.
As an Elite Collective Member, we do all the heavy lifting for you. We find great opportunities, negotiate salary, and handle contracts with different leading companies and startups around the world and offer them to you to work on. These jobs are full-time roles and you’ll get to work with the modern processes with good pay.
- Assist in building and maintaining the front-end and back-end components of web applications, ensuring high performance, responsiveness, and usability.
- Participate in code reviews and debugging sessions to identify and fix issues, ensuring the overall quality of the software.
- Help integrate user interface (UI) designs with server-side functionality using Next.js, ensuring seamless user experiences.
- Contribute to the development of GraphQL APIs and backend services, interacting with databases and external APIs to retrieve and store data.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and deliver software solutions that meet business needs.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in web development, specifically in Next.js and GraphQL, and suggest improvements to enhance development processes and technologies used.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing existing web applications, addressing bugs, and implementing new features as required.
- Document code, processes, and workflows to ensure the effective transfer of knowledge within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Proficiency in at least one front-end framework/library, such as React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Familiarity with Next.js framework for server-side rendering and building React applications.
- Basic understanding of back-end development using Node.js or other server-side frameworks.
- Experience with GraphQL and its concepts, including schema definition, resolvers, and queries/mutations.
- Experience with databases (e.g., SQL, MongoDB) and knowledge of data modeling and querying.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality code.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of serverless architecture and deployment using platforms like AWS Lambda or Firebase Functions.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and methodologies (e.g., Jest, Mocha, Selenium).
- Understanding of containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience with performance optimization and profiling of web applications.
- Understanding of responsive design principles and mobile-first development.
- Knowledge of TypeScript or other statically typed languages.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and collaboration with design teams.
Preporuke se učitavaju...