ABOUT THE POSITION
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an amazing Junior Graphic Designer to join our team.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will get to create eye-catching design layouts for In-App Promotions within POP! Slots, based on design principles such as color, shape, typography, and composition.
You will collaborate with senior designers, animators and technical artists in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Ensuring design elements are balanced and work with one another to guide the user in a way that serves the product brief.
- Following the core basics of typography sizes, styles, and fonts, including text spacing and arrangements to ensure readability and to affect the way users engage with information
- Modifying graphics to improve the overall look and flow of the design while considering principles of composition, ensuring that the graphics do not overshadow the main message
- Delivering assets in time without sacrificing the quality
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- An excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Gamers :)
- Understanding of game-play mechanics
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information