JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Junior IT Systems Administrator (M/F)
Overview of Job Function: The IT Systems Administrator will liaise with business users to fix or manage the correction of computer system problems and faults. Receive calls and work incident tickets with customers pertaining to technology problems; correct the problems or direct them to the appropriate area for resolution. Track all problems through to resolution. Log reported problems on all units and prepare a report indicating problem and resolution. Perform PC inventory, procurement, and provisioning activities. Utilize and support desktop management tools.
Your Main Tasks:
- Provide first and second line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems. This includes both phone support and field support
- Resolve technical support issues related to client-server systems.
- Provision (Install, configure, and support) workstations including imaging laptops, desktops, tablets and network printers following build processes. (Windows 10).
- Managing workstations using remote workstation management tools
- Perform administrative tasks on supported end user applications and tools.
- Perform user account administration according to defined procedures.
- Performs technical tasks related to the installation and maintenance of systems’ software products
- Provide support on corporate end user applications including O365, remote access systems, telephone systems, etc.
- Contribute to documentation for Corporate IT supported systems.
- Resolve routine problems and escalate non-routine problems
- Assist in maintaining and upgrading Corporate IT-owned applications, servers and supporting infrastructure.
- Preferred 1-3 years’ experience in working with Helpdesk/Desktop Support environment
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with O365 and user administration
- Experience with Exchange 2010 messaging systems
- Experience troubleshooting end-user connectivity issues (LAN/WAN and wireless technologies)
- Solid background in Windows systems support across both desktops and laptops including Windows 10
- Experience with MAC laptops in an enterprise computing environment preferred
- Experience with deployment and management of Antivirus products, backup systems required and asset management, service desk systems
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner; adaptable to a variety of situations and personalities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.