We're looking for a junior software developer to join us in developing our own software products.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Implement internal tooling and integrations based on team requirements and specification
- Write web and command line applications, and maintain their CI/CD processes
- Maintain high-level project quality via code reviews, discussions, and automated testing
- Communicate your progress with the team, and participate in internal processes and procedures
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- High GPA during studies
- Academic-level experience with Java, web development, databases, HTML/CSS, and HTTP/REST
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
Nice to haves
- Practical experience with Java, Gradle, Spring, REST APIs, agile methodologies
- Basic proficiency with writing markup (HTML & CSS)
- Experience with command line usage
- Working knowledge of networking, system operation tools, and databases
What you'll learn
- How to develop software in a professional environment
- How to develop and deploy production-quality web applications and integrations
- How commercial software implements integration APIs
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2021.