We are looking for a:
Junior Java Developer
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of Java technology
- - Knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
- - Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- - Knowledge of Git, Jenkins is a plus
- - Knowledge of Spring is a plus
- - Knowledge of Maven and/or Gradle is a plus
- - Experience with Scrum is a plus
- - Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- - Open-minded and loyal
What do we expect from you?
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, perform appropriate coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, code testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Participate in creating/updating technical documentation
- Communicate a in clear and structured way with clients, colleagues and managers
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Adhere to the defined administrative processes (such as booking hours on the correct tasks in a timely manner)
- Be willing to travel abroad occasionally
- Be devoted to Levi9 company values
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: