JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Junior Legal counsel (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function: reporting to European Legal Manager in Milan (Italy) and General Counsel (US)
Your Main Tasks:
- Draft, review, and revise contracts (in English and German) with domestic and international counterparties, including commercial, vendor, personal data processing and non-disclosure agreements and other legal documents, and provide support in their negotiation.
- Support in the Regulatory and Compliance programs (in English), including monitoring new legislation as well as legal best practices to constantly improve standard contracts, domestic and international, and the scalability of internal contractual processes.
- Support in debt collection (in English and German)
- Support the Legal department in the legal support to Public tenders (in English and German)
- About 1-2 years’ experience in Law firm or company, ideally in the Software/SaaS sector, predominantly with drafting and reviewing contracts
- Proficiency in English and German
- Working fluency in another language would be a plus
- Pragmatic, realistic, business-oriented approach, and a strong capacity to read, understand the interests and reasons behind contracts and find straightforward, clear, simple and balanced solutions
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.