For more than three decades, TCP Software (formerly known as TimeClock Plus) has provided premier workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite includes Time & Attendance, Leave Management, Document Management, Advanced and Dynamic Scheduling and more, all of which integrate with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From private to public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed with one goal in mind: Empowering people to work better.
We have two product lines, TCP’s TimeClock Plus software and Humanity.
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps.
We are looking for Junior Mobile QA Engineer to join our creative and talented .team in Belgrade.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help to troubleshoot issues;
- Responsible for the day to day testing of mobile apps and ad-hoc issues, ensuring a high quality prior to any release;
- Manage the deployment of the application to test environments to conduct functional and regression testing using emulators and real mobile devices;
- Collaborate with the mobile engineering team on the estimation, test planning, test execution and reporting of new features and bug fixes for mobile app releases;
- Contribute towards the evolving design & development of the mobile test strategy;
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing;
- Create and maintain both manual and automated tests using Appium / Java;
- Monitor test progress and address automated test failures.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant QA experience (manual and automated);
- Experience with testing on mobile apps (Android and iOS);
- Experience with using automation testing tools (Appium with Java);
- Experience with GIT / Jenkins;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail;
- Strong team player with positive attitude;
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- University Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with SQL;
- We handle some of our customer’s most valuable data, so experience of compliance requirements in Cloud environments (e.g. SOC2, GDPR) would be useful;
- Hands-on experience testing solutions in AWS cloud environments.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.