Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for Junior Monitoring and Technical Support Analyst (1 year contract), to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Monitoring and Technical Support Analysts are needed for our European Electronic Fund Transfer business. Due to business expansion, we are hiring multiple positions.
- System monitoring - using various tools for checking any system malfunction, troubleshooting the same and allocating to various technical teams in case of a need
- Performing routine checks of system processes in timely manner
- Monitoring of financial transaction processing from technical point of view
- Performing initial investigation in case of problems reported by various internal and external entities
- Incident and request management – Being in charge of all ongoing incidents and taking them to the resolution with active participation and coordination between all resolving entities. Keeping track of all communication within the ticket
- One of the primary responsibilities will be to ensure meeting customer Service Level Agreements where applicable
- Troubleshooting undocumented problems based on previous experience and with help of other shift members
- Daily cooperation with ICOs (Visa, Mastercard, UPI, American Express) and their technical departments
- This position mainly relates to technical tasks. It does not include direct communication with cardholders or any kind of direct end client support activities.
As our CL1 Monitoring Center department works 24/7 during the whole year, working hours are organized in 12-hour day/night shifts, averaging 15 shifts per month. Shift schedule is defined on two months’ basis.
Required technical skills:
- Good general understanding of IT technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating system including Office package, standard applications
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time (multitasking)
- Ability to prioritize tasks when multiple issues are ongoing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivation with good team spirit, keen to learn new things
- Good knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
Take into consideration that short test will be in place during interview in order to determine technical knowledge level and fluency of English language.
- Possibility to learn and advance according to skills and performance
- Stimulating compensation package
- Dynamical and multicultural working environment
- Work in one of the biggest transaction processing company in the world
- Possibility for Full time contract
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $8.5 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com