Junior NLP/Machine Learning Developer
You will implement, evaluate and maintain various Natural Language Processing algorithms.
- Build datasets for training and evaluation of NLP algorithms
- Write statistical and rule-based NLP algorithms
- Use exciting technologies such as word embeddings, topic models, CRFs, SVMs
- Learn from our more experienced NLP developers
- Commercial or academic experience of NLP algorithms, or a clearly demonstrable interest in the area
- 2+ years experience of an object orientated programming language (preferably C# but we’ll consider Java, Scala, Python etc)
- An in-depth knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary (familiarity with grammar and vocabulary of other languages is a plus)
- Focus on quality and timely delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
Hours of work
Please note that we are a fully-remote company so all applicants must be prepared to work independently from their own space.
As we are a UK company, this will be a freelance position. Any applicants will be responsible for paying taxes in their own country.