JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Junior PHP Developer / Level 3 Support (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Your Main Tasks
- Actively work on resolving Level 3 support cases, requiring analysis of and changes in our existing codebase
- Solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- A great opportunity to learn about our existing solutions and technologies, and thus a perfect path towards a senior development position.
- Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments, and monthly releases
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Symfony, React, Git and Jira is a plus, but not required.
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Hungry to build up knowledge around algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming.
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Choose your office location between Belgrade New Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Make your next career step into a highly professional software engineering team within an international company
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass…
Apply now and be part of our success!