What are we looking for?
Students or starters in PHP development who want to become a programmer ninja!
We offer a 3 month PHP Academy to give you the opportunity to learn and further grow in PHP. As a student or a starter in the developer's world, you will be challenged with various new tasks while supporting our in-house created tools such as our ERP system, websites, interfaces, web services, and adding new functionality to them.
You will work very closely together with the project manager and a PHP developer who will guide you in the new technologies and best practices and hopefully you will return the courtesy of bringing new knowledge and experiences to the team!
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for medium to large sized businesses based in Belgium offering a wide range of ICT solutions.
We have a young, enthusiastic, and dynamic IT Service Management team with offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Belgium.
We pride ourselves on being creative and user-friendly-minded upon finding the perfect solution for the customer.
What do we expect from you?
- You have some practical knowledge and experience in PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS, MySQL, MVC, SOAP
- You talk, read, write, code fluently in English
- You take pride in making creative, user-friendly applications
- You could rock our 90-day challenge and earn the opportunity to join our AppDev team
What do we offer?
- You'll have a great learning experience and a chance for long term employment
- You'll get paid to have fun and test your limits in a modern work environment
- Opportunity to increase your professional & technical skillset
- Sparkle your creativity for front end development
- Tease your brain with challenging back end projects
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in online survey.
Only apply for this role if you meet the basic requirements which are mentioned above!
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position.
We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.