We are looking for:
Junior Project Manager
Work Place: Belgrade
Along with the engagement in the ongoing projects,our team is active in continuous training, and permanently developing their knowledge and experience in the latest techniques and technologies. Quantox Technology is founded on the principle of valuable work, care of employees, as well as clients, responsible behaviour and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our work in software development, which we think will play an increasingly important role in almost every industry, in the years to come.
As a valuable member of our team, you will be working closely with a team of highly skilled developers, on projects different scales.
- Remote work (2 months a year)
- Private health insurance
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office
- English classes
- Paid mentorship program
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities
- and much more…
- Work with a Team leads and Development team to establish priorities in software development process.
- Develop the project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of work schedule and any related risks.
- Review and monitor project work to ensure that progress is completed on time.
- Identify project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the development and implementation of IT projects.
- Have daily commucantion with clients and the development team to discuss project-related issues and scope changes.
- Prepare and present status reports for projects.
If you have:
- At least 9 months of working experience gained in the field of preparation and delivery of the IT projects.
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
- Good writing, analytical and research skills.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with any PM tool.
- It will be considered as an advantage if you have a University degree in Organizational Science, IT Engineering, Business Administration or similar.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.