As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
TX Services is a subsidiary of the TX Group.
TX Group is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The company was founded in 1893 and today employs a staff of approximately 3,700 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
TX Group is the shareholder of some of Switzerland's most well known Digital Brands, including JobCloud (jobs.ch), Homegate, Tutti, Ricardo or Zattoo. TX Markets is the company within TX Group that unites all classifieds and marketplace activities and numbers among Switzerland's largest digital enterprises. With >35 nationalities across nearly 600 employees, we are very international and continuously growing.
The Competitive Intelligence Crawling Team (CIC) is a driving engine for competitive intelligence within TX Markets. We are the source of competitive data that fuels important decisions and product development across the group. As a team, we also work closely with the TX Group Data Analytics Team (TDA), building advanced data products and services.
If you are as much a data nerd as we are, you realize that this is a unique opportunity!
- Implementing large scale crawlers/scrapers for collecting data from various websites and mobile platforms
- Cleaning, formatting and storing data in the database
- Monitoring and validating crawlers' results
- Designing various microservices for maintaining, validating and improving data
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or student of the last year of studies
- Understanding Object-oriented programming
- Familiar with data formats like CSV, JSON
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL) or NoSQL databases
- Experience with web scraping is a BIG plus
- Knowledge of Python and Scrapy framework is a plus
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
We offer you:
- Work with the advanced environment on AWS with Kubernetes, Docker
- Work in team of engineers and DevOps
- Time for research and self-improvement
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours and a home office policy
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, training)
- Great equipment
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere