We are looking for a:
Junior Python Developer
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of Python
- - Familiar with any major Python frameworks (i.e. Django, Flask…)
- - Familiar with any Python unit testing framework
- - Experience with Git and any Git online platform (GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, …)
- - Familiar with any relational or non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- - A passion for data interpretation and a highly numerate capability with great attention to numeric detail and accuracy
- - Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- - Good analytical skills, detail-oriented, and willing to learn
- - Upper-Intermediate English level
- As a plus:
- - Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- - Familiar with cloud technologies, preferably AWS
What do we expect from you?
- Design, build, optimize, and improve existing systems as well as project work, build new systems and modules to extend our product portfolio with Python systems.
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: