Levi9 is 999-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We make an impact on business with technology by taking an initiative and being proactive in delivering results. Only if everybody is willing to be transparent and share their knowledge, we will be able to get the insight we need. Strongly committed to our people, that is who we are. Join us, grow with us and have fun becoming a part of our successful story!
We are looking for a:
Junior Python Developer
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiar with any major Python frameworks (i.e. Django, Flask…)
- Familiar with any Python unit testing framework
- Experience with Git and any Git online platform (GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, …)
- Familiar with any relational or non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- A passion for data interpretation and a highly numerate capability with great attention to numeric detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented, and willing to learn
- Upper-Intermediate English level
As a plus:
- Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- Familiar with cloud technologies, preferably AWS
What do we expect from you?
- Design, build, optimize, and improve existing systems as well as project work, build new systems and modules to extend our product portfolio with Python systems.
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office-life!You will hear more details during the interview!
firstname.lastname@example.org:~# Helloworld.rs koristi kolačiće kako bi ti pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja
sajta smatraćemo da imamo saglasnost sa korišćenjem kolačića. Više o kolačićima možeš pročitati ovde.