Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Adaptiv provides enterprise-wide credit and market risk management solutions for financial services institutions. Adaptiv assists institutions of varying size and complexity to deploy technology to meet both internal and regulatory requirements for risk management and operational control. Adaptiv helps financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, insurance and corporate sectors with our deep understanding of risk management and operational processes.
What you will be doing
As the Quantitative Developer, you will work on development of financial models for the efficient pricing of complex financial products, calibration of risk models and regulatory calculations.
- Develop mathematical models for pricing of financial products
- Perform programming of mathematical models developed, with accuracy and consideration of system performance
- Document functionality and design of our models
- Verify the new and existing financial models are correct and are appropriate for their intended use
What you bring
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. in mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, computer science or similar quantitative area
- Genuine interest in finance, mathematics and technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Programming experience in MATLAB, C++, Java, C#, Q, Perl, Python or other programming languages
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Added bonus if you have
- Experience with C# programming
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
What we offer to you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.