Success stems from people. That’s why attracting top talent is our company’s number one priority. Having extremely ambitious goals for this year, we’re looking for a multi-skilled recruiter who brings a balance of creativity and determination to our team. Your goal at Bending Spoons is to maximize our talent density and minimize the time it takes to hire new Spooners.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with different teams to understand the skills and requirements needed to find the best fit for the vacancy.
- Manage the end-to-end selection process. You’re fully responsible for the job posting, applicant screening, candidate interviews, pipeline management, and much more.
- Guide and support candidates through the selection process. As their point of reference, they need to be able to count on you.
- Deliver the best candidate experience possible—no matter the outcome of their application.
- Analyze past initiatives and results to identify new, high-yield channels and strategies for our recruiting campaigns.
- Organize and manage recruiting and employer branding events.
- Partner with business and engineering teams to design fantastic student, graduate, and diversity programs.
What We Offer
- Huge impact. Bending Spoons is only as great as our team. By finding the right people, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- Variety. You’ll recruit for many different roles—business, technical, and everywhere in-between. That means you’ll be continually adjusting your strategy and communication to fit the task.
- 360° approach to recruiting. You’ll guide candidates from scouting to onboarding, always seeking to improve each step of the recruiting process.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team should be the same. Although we’re based in Italy, our company language is English.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort, and take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll be given all the incentives imaginable to make a real impact.
- Continuous education. We pay for your Italian/English language lessons and offer an unlimited book budget, but that's not where it ends. If you make a good case for some extra learning, we're delighted to foot the tab.
- Remote working. Spend as much or as little time in our Milan office as you choose. Many Spooners like to change up their environment and get out of the city whenever the mood strikes. Every day, you’ve got the freedom to decide where today’s office is.
- Flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. Morning person? Start work while the world’s still sleeping. Night owl? Ramp things up while others are winding down. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Unlimited vacations. Take all the time you need to recharge your batteries—no permission process or vacation allowance here. Because a rested, relaxed, and refreshed Spooner is a happy and effective Spooner.
- Top-of-the-market salary and stock options in a tech rocket ship. Our total compensation is highly competitive and can grow rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible People Operations team organizes awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and company-wide retreats. Recent destinations include Bali, Argentina, and Tanzania.
- Top-notch HQ. Natural light, silent rooms, state-of-the-art hardware, fun-filled common spaces... the list never ends! You’ll certainly be in the right environment to do your best work. And, when it’s time to switch off, you can do that in style and comfort.
- Relocation package. To ease your move to Milan (if you decide to relocate), the first three months of rent are on us. Visa support is provided for those who need it.
What We Look For
- Go-getter, resilient attitude. Once you have a goal, there’s no stopping you! You charge forward to make it happen at all costs. Failure doesn’t discourage you—after every stumble, you get right back up and try again, undeterred.
- Hard-working, diligent attitude. You give everything you’ve got to get done what needs to get done. When you’re assigned a task, it’s a given that you’ll carry it out promptly and to a tip-top standard.
- Precision. As a recruiter, you’re going to take care of complex tasks and manage a large database of applicants. Extreme attention to detail is everything.
- Passion for the field. For you to contribute significantly to our mission, you need to be passionate about your job. It’s OK if you don’t know much about recruiting (yet!), but you find the idea of unearthing and bringing on board hidden talent extremely exciting—and you’ll take that enthusiasm to every aspect of the job.
- Ability to connect with others. You’ll have to passionately communicate our vision in an amicable way if you’re going to win over candidates. As such, you need to be able to connect with them. It’s no problem if you’re not an extrovert by nature—plenty of us aren’t—but you’ll need the ability to act like one when needed.
- Fluent English. You’ll be responsible for the correspondence with candidates, and for developing copy for our career page and job listings. For this reason, your proficiency in English is high-level, both orally and in writing.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky about what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value the opinions of others.
- Some IT and spreadsheet skills. You’re savvy enough to smoothly use Google Docs, Google Sheets, and/or Microsoft Excel.
Deadline for applications: 16.09.2021.