SWITechnology is expanding its team in Belgrade and we are looking for Junior Software Developer (C/C++).
Position Junior Software Developer (C/C++)
Location Belgrade, Serbia
Executes all the usual software development tasks:
Collaborates with interdisciplinary Agile team:
Career Path (Future)
Team Leader, Software Engineering.
All of the following requirements must be satisfied.
- The candidate must be capable of working both independently and in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to plan, execute and take ownership of assigned projects.
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory.
Please note that these are not requirements, these are learning opportunities.
- Programming & Scripting:
- C Programming Language,
- Python Programming Language,
- Linux Shell scripting.
- Git Version Control System.
- GNU toolchain:
- ARM Cortex-M cores and peripherals:
- Cortex-M0, M0+, M3, M4,
- Hardware drivers:
- bare metal, interrupt-driven, cooperative scheduling,
- preemptive scheduling.
- C Programming Language idioms and patterns:
- Software Architecture.
- Linux command line.
Considered a plus
These are not requirements but will be considered a plus.
- Related degree from an accredited university or college, e.g. Software or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with any microcontroller family, prefferably STM32.
- Familiarity with some interfaces & protocols, e.g. RS-232, I2C and SPI.
- Working knowledge of Git version control system.
- Linux user, command line savvy, command line preferred over GUI.
- Full-time job.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible work hours.
- Very interesting projects in a high-tech industry.
- Opportunity to make a personal contribution.
- Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment.
- Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation.
We are international company offering many opportunities for professional growth. Our company was built around extraordinary individuals, which is why we value our people, their ideas, commitment and needs. For almost 20 years we design, develop, market and sell our own products for professional and industrial markets.
How to apply?
- In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume in English.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
- Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.