We are an innovative and award-winning provider of applied technology solutions, with over 30 years of successful growth and over 1,000 customers.
Our proven, industry focused business software and data solutions operate on world leading technology platforms and are complemented by a full range of related professional services, training and on-going long-term support. This includes maintenance, operations and system change management.
We are particularly well known for leadership in the field of Geoinformation Systems (GIS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Cloud Computing for both the commercial and public market segments. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, intelligent operations, intelligent resources, smart data and smart platforms.
GDi Solutions (www.gdi.net) covers the region of southeast and central Europe with member companies in Serbia (Belgrade), Croatia (Zagreb, Osijek, Rijeka), Slovenia (Ljubljana), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo), Macedonia (Skopje), Montenegro (Podgorica), Albania (Tirana), Hungary (Budapest, Pecs), Austria (Wien), Poland (Warsaw) and Ukraine (Kiev), with representative offices in Germany (Munich) and Italy (Milano).
Our mission is to supply and continually support our long term and growing customer base with a full set of effective, mission critical solutions providing value to their business processes as well as with continued support, maintenance, training, consulting and upgrades. GDi Solutions is a company for people who desire not only to “do business” but who truly want to work as a team to make a difference, contribute to their environment, act with social responsibility and achieve personal satisfaction and fulfillment.
GDi Solutions has an open position for a Junior Software Developer who is interested in joining a forward-thinking experienced team and getting involved in all aspects of software design and development.
We believe that people skills are just as important as technical skills, so we are looking for technical experts who can communicate well with our customers, understand their requirements clearly, and translate those requirements into high quality software.
Start date: Immediately or after 30 days’ notice period
Travel: Requires occasional travel to customer sites in Serbia and to GDi regional offices.
As a part of the GDi Development team, Junior Software Developer is focused on the execution of technical solutions, ensuring the high quality of definition, development and implementation of the solution.
Main activities include:
- Participation in design of enterprise information systems, solutions and applications.
- Participation in development and customization of enterprise information systems, solutions and applications.
- Participation in the development of integral IT platforms and products, creation of databases and web services, web applications and internet interfaces for data access, management and distribution.
This role would ideally suit a recent Computer Science, Software Development or similar graduate who has a year or two of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
- Experience in web servers (Tomcat, Apache HTTPD, IIS), Android and iOS is considered as advantage.
- Ability to write well-structured OOP code using well known design patterns.
- Ability and strong interest to quickly understand and learn modern IT industry, trends, methods, tools and processes and terminology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sharp and fast thinkers, creative, systematic, organized, team players, a self-starter who is comfortable working alone or within a team.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Benefits for Employees:
- Highly technically interesting position.
- Continuous development and learning.
- Participation in projects where your opinion will be valued.
- Encouragement of innovation.
- Potential to grow within a dynamic learning company group, expanding globally.
- International professional environment, team work and performance culture.
- Dynamic, friendly and pleasant working environment.
If you are seeking a challenging, rewarding and fun career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial company please send us your detailed CV in English.