GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products.Our team is made of more than 250 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior Software Developer
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious engineering team driven to create complex software solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of software development (Analysis, Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance) and learn a variety of new technologies.
- You have a University Degree (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- You are a C# developer, and you use relevant development tools, as well
- You are using ORM technologies (like Entity Framework, NHibernate or other)
- You are able to work with SQL and to model database based domain and specific requests
- You understand basic OOP concepts
- You are able to read and understand other people’s code
- Your English is on Intermediate level or higher – written and spoken
- You are a team player
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Professional experience in software development
- Independence in solving tasks and proactivity in giving suggestions for improvement
- Knowledge of design patterns, UML and architectural concepts
- Scrum, Agile experience
- VCS (Version Control System) experience: mercurial, git, SVN, Microsoft TFS, etc.
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.