Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 5 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree or final year in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Minimum 6 months of experience programming in C++, C#, Java or other computer programming languages preferred (including experience during the studies)
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience
- Willingness to learn new products, technologies and industry trends
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Help creating quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
- Collaborate with international project teams to design and launch new features
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
We offer you:
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.