Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Working on customer related and internal R&D projects in project-oriented teams.
- Manual testing, triggering automation tests, filling test reports and reporting bugs.
- Extending Test scripts, filling Test reports.
- Using laboratory measurement and simulation equipment on devices.
- Learning new required technologies and automation tools.
- Learning to work on automation frameworks with maintaining test scripts.
- 1+ years of experience in QA, software testing or software engineering roles.
- Familiar with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with Embedded devices or electronics.
- Experience in mobile based industry will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, power meters, power supplies).
- Knowledge of cellular technologies.
- Experience with Linux, Android or RTOS.
- Experience with writing tests and frameworks in C and Pyhton.
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- Fluency in English
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment.
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry.
- Ability for professional growth.
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits.