Our mission is to help database professionals by providing them with various solutions for database development and administration challenges. This is achieved via multiple specialized products dedicated to solving specific database professional needs.
This role involves designing and implementing tests, defining corrective actions, writing necessary technical documentation from a functional overview perspective, and communicating with customers when there is an escalation.
QA Engineer role plays an important part in the company's product development process.
- Our QA Engineer can expect to execute testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment. Verifies those test results through analysis as well as graphical user interfaces, databases, printed output, and data transmissions
- Analyze requirements (solution comments, design specifications, and other documentation) and create test cases to exercise product functionality
- Take active part in troubleshooting customer-reported issues
- Independently develop overall test strategies
- Work closely with other functional areas in the company such as Product and Developers in order to identify the best test and use cases for the challenges we face
- You will be involved in features’ stories - from inception through test-design to eventually bringing value to production at a high level of quality and test coverage
- You will write Knowledgebase, Troubleshooting and similar technical articles that accompany the product
- Basic understanding of RDBMS
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience troubleshooting software or hardware problems
- Strong communication skills with a pragmatic and proactive attitude
- Passion for quality and eye for details, there is no such thing as “good enough” for you
- Able to feel and relate with customer pain and to advocate for the customers
- A team player with a positive spirit
- Experience in a Quality Assurance, Technical Support or Technical Writer role
- Experience with basic scripting, SQL
- Experience in building virtual environments
- Experience with configuring and using cloud resources (Azure, AWS)
- Hands-on experience with any RDBMS
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.