The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M. Sc. EE or equivalent degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering.
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly.
- Familiar with C/C++ and computer architecture.
Additional skills that would be a plus are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN).
- Knowledge of C/C++ language and/or SystemC.
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution, and verification sign off.
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications.
- For all junior engineers there will be 4-6 months of technical training. It will be organized in HDL DH premises, executed by a senior engineer with teaching experience from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. The training will be organized based on Cadence (Incisive/X-Celium, Genus, Innovus, Tempus) and Mentor (QuestaSim) EDA tools. During the training period, the junior engineers will not have other assignments and they will have a fully paid salary.
- Possibility of working from HDL DH Thessaloniki chip design center for a certain period of time
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment, private health insurance, and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and team building activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ sites
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
Successful training completion and testing will be a condition for candidates to join the larger team working in all stages of complex SoC design and verification.
For all candidates, proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!