ARPM – Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management is a research and education company, founded by Attilio Meucci, based in New York City with virtual offices worldwide. Our mission is to set and disseminate the standards for advanced quantitative risk management and quantitative portfolio management across the financial industry: asset management, banking, and insurance. ARPM is hiring a Junior Visual Data Scientist (Remote).
The successful applicant will be contributing to the ARPM e-platform by creating data animations and enhancing video lectures in the field of quantitative finance and data science for finance. He/she will work full-time, remotely (from home or any other location), constantly communicating via multimedia with the other team members.
The ARPM Junior Visual Data Scientist position represents an opportunity for candidates with a quantitative background to work in a high-performing environment.
- review Python/MATLAB scripts that implement case studies
- create charts, graphs and data animations to illustrate the output of the case studies using Python
- enhance data animations and video lectures
- create videos for marketing purposes
- process data for marketing purposes
What we offer:
- remote full-time work with flexible working hours
- competitive salary package
- dynamic international working environment with opportunity for professional development
- advanced undergraduate degree in hard sciences /STEM
- proficiency in Python or similar programming languages
- highly analytical with strong attention to details
- passion for data visualization
- good command of English
- experience with video editing is a plus
- knowledge of finance is a plus
If you are interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English.