GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior WMS Support
About the role:
We are expanding our business and searching for talented and motivated people to join our WM (Warehouse Management) support team. You are welcome to apply even if you don't have any previous work experience, but you are motivated to learn and grow with us. Of course, if you have experience even better!
If you join us, in the first few months the expectations from you are to learn about the technologies we are working with and to assist more senior colleagues in day-to-day business. Based on your progress, you will take over more responsibilities and participate in support & resolving more complex topics.
Over the course of time, your career @GET could develop to Senior Specialist, Consultant, or in any other areas we are working with in the company - QA, business analysis, programming...The opportunities are various!
- Work with various Warehouse Management Systems (eg. SAP WM/EWM, GET WM) and troubleshoot day-to-day user issues on all environments and communicate workarounds (2nd-level support)
- Act as a liaison between customer and other support staff to facilitate resolution via ticketing system
- Assist senior team members in developing and maintaining requirements/specifications and test cases for new or enhanced functionality of company products
- Triage support tickets reported to IT department using company’s ticketing system
- Perform testing of new features being iteratively developed
- Plan and execute quality assurance, apply company’s QA procedures and standards
- Monitor and assure smooth operation of system batch jobs, interfaces and data exchange with external systems
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team by sharing ideas on how to continuously improve our team processes and customer experience
- Work experience/education in technically-oriented areas (information systems, programming, database management, etc.)
- Comfortable with information technology related topics
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical background leveraging a structured approach to solving problems
- Proactive and have a “can-do” attitude
- Self-motivated and independent in solving tasks and giving suggestions for improvement
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- English language proficiency – written and spoken
- Team player and willing to learn
- Open to work in shifts time model
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Previous working experience in the logistics domain (warehousing/transportation...)
- Previous working experience in SAP Logistics modules (EWM/WM/MM/SD…)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- German language skills
- Experience in Jira or similar project & bug tracking software
- Familiar with QA and software development life cycles
- Familiar with fundamental supply chain and logistics processes and concepts
- Programming skills familiarity (Java, C#, Python…)
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German and English language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.