As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
The Workday ERP team is a one-of-a-kind, cross-functional and multinational bunch. Regardless if working remotely from various places in Europe or together on-site in Zürich, we believe in teamwork and promote the spirit of openness and transparency, allowing for some good laughter amid all the work that needs to be done. There are no two days alike so if you enjoy a variety of tasks and by the way, have some software engineering history to tell, you’re welcome to apply and join our “lüstige Truppe”.
What will you do?
As Junior Workday Financials ERP Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining master data, security updates, workflow updates, and other operational tasks in the Finance module of the state-of-the-art Workday ERP system. You will get the opportunity to participate in a variety of project activities including but not limited to analysis, design, the configuration of solutions for Finance. Over time you will grow into working with end-users to capture requirements and design solutions for problems reported by them in the Workday Financials on your own.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Business Information Systems or similar faculty graduate
- Proven experience (~1 year) in data analysis and management
- Proven experience (~1 year) in using Google Documents and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of “the Cloud” and related concepts
- Understanding of Financial processes and reporting
- Analytical thinking, Interest in Business Analysis
- Attention to details and critical evaluation of information
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to travel on-site from time to time (team building, critical project phases)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with corporate ERP solutions (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft etc.)
- Experience in supporting Finance and Controlling departments
- Experience in working on IT projects
- Understanding of IT project structure and stages
- Communicative German language
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as some international travel
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance