EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.
We have offices in Naples, Florida, and also in Belgrade. Our awesome team has been developing software for almost 10 years now and currently to join our growing EZDERM crew!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Junior iOS DEVELOPER to join our growing EZDERM crew!
- Developing and maintaining, as well as building new applications based on provided requirements
- Active participation in all parts of the software development process (definition, development, automated and manual testing, deploy)
- Our team practices agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between clients, developers and QA
- Actively seek new programming knowledge
Key qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of object - oriented concepts, generale and UI design patterns
- Solid computer science background - algorithms, data structures, software design
- Creative thinking with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid knowledge of English language / written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to perform multiple tasks concurrently
Advantage but not necessary:
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant subjects
- Knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Familiar with functional programming
- Familiar with UIKit
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
We offer to you:
- Opportunity to work with highly talented and professional team
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours with one hour lunch break
- Private health insurance
- Very friendly and informal environment
- In regular times - lots of social activities but we try our best to explore virtual hang-out ideas
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your CV.
All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.