Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
heyData is a high-growth Berlin startup in the space of data-privacy. We have set ourselves the goal to support companies of any size and orientation in the area of data protection.
The implementation of the constantly changing regulations is a great challenge, but our all-encompassing solution, which consists of a combination of a digital platform, uniform processes and individual consultation, allows entrepreneurs the freedom to concentrate on their actual business and at the same time be in safe hands!
In order to match the increasing demand for our services, we want to expand our digital platform - you would be a part of our team in Belgrade, in a crucial stage of our startup growth.
- 1+ years of experience in building real-world apps in Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and software engineering best practices
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL language
- Experience with GIT source control
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently
- English proficiency, spoken and written
- Design and build a secure, scalable and functional platform
- Participate in all phases of the product development cycle
- Work closely with other developers to develop and test new ideas
- Have room for your own ideas and responsibilities
- Be a crucial part of fast-growing Berlin startup
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A stimulating environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- You get 25 days of vacation and our Home Office-Policy enables you to be more flexible
- Excellent financial conditions
- Opportunity to help build our company in the early stages
- You will work on product that revolutionize a conservative market
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2022.
As startup professionals ourselves, our mission is to link aspiring engineering and design talent in Serbia with fast-growing startups in bustling Berlin. We pave the path for our clients and colleagues towards a remote first, fair-pay extended office.