We are a cloud provider and IT systems integrator focused on making enterprise IT work better and be more secure for our customers through a tailored blend of innovative on‑premise and cloud solutions. Our partners are some of the largest global technology companies, such as VMware, SAP, Microsoft, Red Hat, HPE, Dell, NetApp, Cisco and Check Point. We are looking for an L2 Systems Engineer who would be responsible for supporting various cloud and datacenter solutions for our US customer.
- Participation in delivering and providing L1/L2 support for various cloud and datacenter technologies and solutions for US customer.
- Providing L1/L2 technical support for internal company needs (on-prem infrastructure and our public cloud platform).
- Continuous education and occasional certification related to the IT solutions used in day-to-day work.
- Minimum one year of experience in L1 or L2 IT support roles
- Experience in Windows or Linux server administration
- Experience in administration of virtualization/cloud platforms (e.g. VMware vSphere, Hyper-V) and underlying datacenter infrastructure (servers, storage systems, SAN)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking basics
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- IT certifications (e.g. Microsoft, VMware etc.)
- Previous experience with Veeam portfolio of backup/DR solutions
- Previous experience with digital workspace solutions (e.g. VMware Workspace ONE, Citrix)
- B category driver’s license
What we value:
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Personal initiative and customer orientation
- Technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Readiness for continuous personal development
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and opportunities for personal growth
- Participation in challenging multidisciplinary projects built on innovative solutions from leading technology vendors
- Support of a high-performance and diverse team of engineers within our Department for Cloud and Infrastructure Services
- Personal development plan and a dedicated budget for education and trainings
- Hybrid working model, private health insurance, yearly and project-based bonus schema and other benefits and perks for employees.