efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities.
We’re currently looking for an LMS Administrator.
efiport is growing rapidly and opening a new location in Novi Sad, Serbia. Do you want grow with us as we build up and shape our company for the future? Are you innovative, full of ideas, and open to new perspectives? We’re looking for an engaged employee to join a young, dynamic team at a German company with global experience. We offer a wide spectrum of activities in an international work environment. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop every day!
We offer you a challenging and exciting job in the field of eLearning with a focus on LMS administration as part of efiport’s Managed Training Services (eMTS), an end-to-end outsourcing service to plan, organise, and administrate organisational learning and development.
You’ll work closely with our Project Manager Technology & Development, based in Germany, to manage the daily operation of LMS for various customers, from course and user management, to troubleshooting and user support. You’re committed to continuous improvement and are excited to help us develop and optimise our service.
- Manage daily operation, use, and configuration of LMS. Deploy measures on the LMS such as rollouts, campaigns, assessment measures, and feedback surveys.
- Set up and oversee community areas within the LMS including functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings.
- Analyse data, provide feedback, and recommend solutions to improve learning delivery, tracking, and performance measurement.
- Learn about current technology, methods, and trends to optimize LMS operations and learning delivery.
- Write technical documentation and implement policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Create and update knowledge base articles and user guides to inform and support learners while using the LMS.
- Manage the course asset library: publish, update, and archive courses.
- Populate course information and upload or remove training materials.
- Create online assessments and evaluations for courses in LMS.
- Schedule imports and batches and track course revisions and history.
- Create and manage overall course structures.
- Analyze reporting data to generate standard and custom reports and make recommendations.
- Create and manage user structures and learner lifecycle (e.g. user groups and cohorts) together with the customer.
- Create user logins, assign user permissions, and onboard learners to the LMS.
- Manage course enrolment and assign learners to mandatory courses (including progress tracking).
- Provide general support for course and learner troubleshooting in compliance with SLAs.
- Review and monitor system performance. Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to system functionality and software systems.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, instructional design or related field, or a comparable qualification and at least two years of work experience.
- Proven competence in the implementation and maintenance of LMS for higher and professional education.
- Experience with Cornerstone, SAP Successfactors, and/or Canvas is a plus.
- Experience with additional LMS is a plus.
- Knowledge in the field of innovative eLearning and LMS trends.
- Excellent communication skills, independent work in a team, and customer service orientation.
- Very good English language skills are required. German language skills are a plus.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape a new area of responsibility from the ground up.
- Interesting activities and independent work.
- Modern technology in a growing company.
- Visits to and exchanges with our location and team in Germany.
- Personal working atmosphere in small, dynamic teams.
- Flexible working hours (remote work possible).
- Free coffee and snacks at the office.
- Work in the environment of one of Germany’s top business schools in the field of economics and the finance industry.