Lead Architect (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
As System Architect, in your day to day job you will:
- Develop the robust, scalable, secure enterprise cloud environments, infrastructure and platforms using appropriate, state of the art technologies.
- Play the expert role in the global architectural team for the backend services and technologies
- Create and maintain the architecture of the system, define its components together with their relations and interfaces.
- Harmonize the design of the system/components considering all the development teams inputs
- Prepare, organize and moderate the cross-team architecture workshops
- Assist the project managers, requirements engineers and project members in technical matters
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics)
- Minimum of 5 years in similar engineering field including at least 2 years supporting cloud-based infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of key cloud technologies and the associated infrastructure (e.g. Server, Storage, Network, Applications)
- Excellent knowledge of IT security (security systems and protocols)
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 19.12.2019.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.