Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Engineering teams are based in Paris, Madrid, Gurugram and we have just recently opened our London office. We also have fully remote contributors (+- 2hrs CET).
We now are looking for enthusiastic engineers who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Lead Engineer to lead the backend messaging team which is part of our Conversations Platform.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for the team; the scope includes the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features that add customer value on top of Voice.
Quality, excellence, and agility, drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up and Best practices, evangelization, and mentoring within your team and across the wider Engineering organisation will be part of your day to day job.
Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS (lambda’s, Aurora, DynamoDB etc.) we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Management of 4-5 engineers, including 1-1s, people management and quarterly reviews
- Management of project scope in alignment with PM/EM
- Roadmap assistance and technological planning
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules
A little about you:
- Good communication and solid people management skills
- Previous management of 1-1s, reviews and people coaching
- Previous experience with cloud driven solutions, preferable with AWS
- Worked on enterprise scale solutions, delivering high volume and concurrency
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Deadline for applications: 11.02.2022.
Aircall je telefonski sistem za moderno poslovanje. Glasovna platforma u potpunosti zasnovana na oblaku koja se neprimetno integriše sa popularnom produktivnošću i alatima službe za pomoć koje radna mesta već koriste, Aircall je napravljen da telefonskom podrškom učini lako upravljanje, kao i bilo kojim drugim poslovnim procesom - dostupan, transparentan i zajednički. Aircall veruje da je glas najmoćniji način komunikacije sa kupcima, potencijalnim klijentima, kandidatima i kolegama, a osmišljen je da ukloni glavobolju iz onog što bi trebalo da bude divan trenutak ljudske veze. Aircall je osnovan 2014. godine i prikupio je preko 100 miliona dolara. Sa sedištem u Njujorku i Parizu, kompanija ima preko 300 zaposlenih.