Lead Full Stack Developer
EPAM Systems d.o.o.
Rad od kuće
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
- We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our team in Serbia.
- Be responsible for the implementation of different types of functionalities described in design documents
- Manage sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams, closely adhere to deadlines
- Coordinate, plan and track tasks and activities
- Help identify, escalate, resolve any technical issues and problems that might occur
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements
- Ensure that the Scrum team is capable of consuming stakeholder demand and delivers a versioned platform
- Have skills in Agile team organization and delivery, database and coding skills plus the ability to maintain an ongoing discussion with the stakeholders and partners
- 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in software development projects in cooperation with different development teams
- Experience in building cross-browser user interfaces
- Solid understanding of cross-platform browser compatibility issues
- The ideal candidate should have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Must be able to provide support for their team
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication and program solving skills
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Various benefits like private health insurance
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs, learning programs for kids
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Dosta prostora za napredak, programi za ucenje. Postoji progres po levelima, moze da se menja pozicija vertikalno i horizontalno. Posle osnovnih nivoa junior medior senior arhitekta, sledeci nivoi su vise usmereni ka menadzmentu. Postoji i platforma na kojoj moze da se planira razvoj i ucenje skilova koji su potrebni za sledeci nivo. Kada se zaposleni oseca spremno za prelazak za sledeci nivo postoji tim ljudi koji procenjuju znanje potrebno za prelazak. Vise pozicije imaju godisnje bonuse.
Niska plata, previse birokratije jer je kompanija ogromna, feedback kasni. Menadzment ima previse posla pa ne stize da se posveti pojedincima. Posto feedback kasni, kasni i povisica.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...