Who we are:
Trafft is a young Serbian startup, part of TMS group, a cross-platform app that digitalizes service-providing businesses worldwide (e.g.: small schools and private coaches, medical ordinations, trainers, and salons), providing their customers with excellent online booking experience and their staff with hassle-free appointment management and scheduling.
With the MVP and product-market fit phases behind us, we are working on x10 scaling our user base and raising the seed round. As a part of building our marketing team and processes, we are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our team.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
Who you are:
An analytical mind, knowing how to dig through the depth of the internet, and find precious leads for the salespeople to do their magic.
What you'll do:
- Browse LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools and databases to prospect and identify interesting companies and people within them.
- Find and validate contact data for the leads for the sales team to be able to reach out to them.
- Work together with the marketing and sales teams to define and tweak the targets.
- Prepare and perform outreach campaigns to get in touch with the leads and arrange sales meetings.
- Be creative and use any opportunity to grow Trafft’s customer base together with the rest of the team.
- Fluent in written and oral English (target market is English-speaking).
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and/or similar tools.
- Knowledge in finding and validating actual contact data for the leads.
- Experience with Pipedrive or a similar CRM.
- Experience with automated outreach using tools such as Snovio or Reply.io is a plus.
- Previous experience with selling SaaS products is a big plus.
Don't worry if you don't tick every box. We're always happy to review applications and consider all experiences.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
- Exciting and challenging products to work with.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities.
- Personal development through training and certifications.
Sounds good? We look forward to hearing from you!