Develop our internal tools with the best customised solutions. Discuss, debate and find the best solution to each problem alongside our Cluj-Napoca team.
FoodStyles is looking for a Senior React/Node Engineer to join our development team. You will help support our mission to help people get better food that fits their diet and cravings all the time everywhere. If you share our passion to give more enjoyment and health to the world through food, come join us.
What you'll do
- Be a valued member of an agile team of professionals, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Be a technical expert on our Node, React and React Native projects.
- Ensure a high quality of the code and the scalability of the architecture on the projects you work on.
- Start greenfield projects and maintain existing ones.
- Create requirements, task people and advise other developers in key decisions.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems.
Who you are
- You have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures, and web architecture and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You pay attention to detail and you can build pixel perfect user interfaces optimized for speed.
- You know and care about engineering best practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
Fast and data-driven decision making
Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise
Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
Be authentic and good
Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive.
We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.