Lead Unreal Engineer
Magic Media and Entertainment Group Ltd
Rad od kuće
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time Unreal programming experience in games. As a lead engineer you will be responsible for several Unreal team members, their code quality and task allocation for a project, also make major architectural decisions and help producers plan the next months ahead.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with several team members at the same time
- Architecture the project along with the technical director
- Help producer plan ahead non-visible requirements and mitigate risks
- Work hand-on creating excellent code
- Great understanding of modern Unreal C++ and Blueprints
- 5+ years of experience as a professional in game development
- 3+ years as a professional Unreal game developer
- Understanding multiple disciplines in Unreal Engine, AI/Animation/Gameplay programming
- Strong skills in Unreal having delivered a few titles at least, involved in at least 1 AAA shipping title
- Capable of mentoring, from juniors to seniors
- Can be able to do code review
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technological changes as per project need
- Previous experience as Lead Developer
- CI/CD, Jenkins, Gitlab, Plastic SCM knowledge
- A passion for video games
- Have worked on several projects at the same time
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication, core engine, and Virtual Reality technologies
- Solid technical foundation (e.g. Computer Science / Maths Degree or equivalent)
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Magic Media is an international tech group powered by building creativity and protecting innovation.
We are home to an expansive group of professionals and industry-leading experts across all avenues from interactive entertainment, software, application and game development to cybersecurity, VFX, art and animation.
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...